Commercial and residential development in North Carolina has become increasingly challenging in recent years. Development Engineering, Inc is here to make sense out of this complicated and often frustrating process.
Commercial and residential developers need to consider the following*:
- Storm Water Quality Requirements
- Storm Water Quantity Requirements
- Impervious Surface Limitations
- Tree Conservation
- Driveway Permits
- Right of Way Dedication / Road Widening
- Public Utility Extensions including Water and Sewer
- Neuse River Buffer / Wetland Impacts
- Ancillary Costs Due to Various Agency Review Processes
* This list is intended to draw attention to the many facets of development and is not by any means to be considered a complete or exhaustive list of requirements.